- 150g (1 1/2 cups) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 100g sliced Mr. Mozzie’s salami
- 100g sliced button mushrooms
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven to 250°C. Heat 2 baking trays on the top 2 shelves of oven.
Meanwhile, spread the sauce evenly over the pizza bases and sprinkle evenly with the mozzarella. Arrange the salami, mushroom and asparagus on top of the mozzarella.
Place the pizzas on the prepared trays in oven. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 10 minutes or until the mozzarella melts. Top with the basil leaves to serve.